FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT DOES A SESSION LOOK LIKE?
Online sessions or phone sessions do of course look & feel very different than in person sessions. Consultation calls allow for us to speak to what a session for you created with you would be like, knowing that as we continue to work together even this will evolve.
Below is a video on what a tradition session could look like. It's important to know that this work does not create a box that people need to fit in, in fact, it is one you have the opportunity to create for yourself to meet your needs right now.
Each session is unique to the client that shows up, but if you are looking to see and hear more about the Phoenix Rising Method™ here is a video from www.pryt.com.
WHAT DO I WEAR?
Wear clothing that is comfortable for you to move around in. Layers are always a good idea considering Maine's unpredictable weather patterns, but make it work for wherever you are in the world and what works for you.
WHAT DO YOUR SESSIONS COST / WHAT DO YOU USE FOR PAYMENT?
THE LENGTH OF TIME OF YOUR SESSION IS UP TO YOU
$50-85 / hour sliding scale | donation | barter | exchange
$100-170 / hour sliding scale | donation | barter | exchange
3-12 people is $125/hour; 12+people is $10/person/hour
MUTIPLE SESSION PACKAGES AND SLIDING SCALE ARE AVAILABLE.
* WELLNESS IS NECESSARY FOR EVERY ONE.
No shame in talking about an exchange that works for you.
Your emotional, mental, energetic, physical well being is IMPORTANT.
Having this work be accessible to all is at the core of Integrative Life Therapy.
Payment accepted: CASH / CREDIT / CHECK / SQUARE / PAYPAL
24 Hour Cancellation Policy: If cancellations become regular occurrences, we will discuss what this entails.
HOW MANY SESSIONS SHOULD I SIGN UP FOR?
If you are receiving the work for the first time, I recommend a minimum of 4 sessions (but this is different for every person). This amount of time allows you to familiarize yourself with the process and get to know your own language of body mind connection. Similar to any other form of body work, the more you get to know how your body receives the work, the greater the benefit.
Please note that this is only a recommendation and single sessions are always available.
HOW DO ONLINE SESSIONS WORK? due to COVID-19 in person sessions are not available at this time
• Online ZOOM Sessions or over the phone are currently being offered.
• Feel free to gather any props, etc. you may need to support you.
• Find a spot where you can be away from distractions (also with the knowing that some things may pop up and that's okay).
• Have your phone nearby (on silent) in the case that technology goes down and we can continue over the phone if that works for you.
• If you can, please log on to the Zoom session with a computer or tablet, rather than a phone.
• Once you log in, you will enter into my waiting room. Upon entering, our meeting will be locked so that the session will not be disturbed.
• The zoom room ID is also my phone number in the case you need to reach me